SPR 2021 Neonatal Imaging Course (On-Demand)
Pick & Choose Individual Sessions!
SPR Member: $30/per credit
Nonmember: $60/per credit
CME: Session credits vary.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Review neonatal imaging techniques and findings in various pediatric radiology subspecialties.
- Identify ways to optimize imaging techniques in neonatal imaging.
- Recognize emerging imaging techniques in neonatal imaging, such as use of contrast enhanced ultrasound and advanced MRI techniques.
This activity is jointly provided by The American College of Radiology and The Society for Pediatric Radiology.
Continuing Medical Education
SPR 2021 Neonatal Imaging Course (On-Demand)
CME Release Date: April 30, 2021
CME Expiration Date: April 29, 2024
1. Review neonatal imaging techniques and findings in various pediatric radiology subspecialties.
2. Identify ways to optimize imaging techniques in neonatal imaging.
3. Recognize emerging imaging techniques in neonatal imaging, such as use of contrast enhanced ultrasound and advanced MRI techniques.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Radiology and the Society for Pediatric Radiology. The American College of Radiology is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credits awarded for this enduring material activity are designated "SA-CME" by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment.
Instructions to Receive Credit
In order to successfully complete the activity, participants must view the recorded presentations, and complete the post-tests (a minimum score of 80% must be met to pass, learners will receive 3 attempts to pass) and activity evaluation. Once each component of the activity is complete, participants will be able to claim credit commensurate with their participation in the activity and download the credit certificate as the last component of the activity on the contents tab.
For assistance with the administration of the activity, please contact the SPR at email@example.com.
In compliance with ACCME requirements and guidelines, the ACR has developed a policy for review and disclosure of potential conflicts of interest, and a method of resolution if a conflict does exist. The ACR maintains a tradition of scientific integrity and objectivity in its educational activities. In order to preserve this integrity and objectivity, all individuals participating as planners, presenters, moderators and evaluators in an ACR educational activity or an activity jointly sponsored by the ACR must appropriately disclose any financial relationship with a commercial organization that may have an interest in the content of the educational activity.
The following faculty members (speakers, moderators, etc.) have no financial relationships to disclose:
Patricia T. Acharya, MD, FAAP
Sudha A. Anupindi, MD, FSAR
David M. Biko, MD
Michael J. Callahan, MD
Nancy A. Chauvin, MD
Govind B. Chavhan, MD, DABR
Jeanne S. Chow, MD
Brian D. Coley, MD, FACR, FAIUM, FSRU, FAAP
Kassa Darge, MD, PhD, DTM&P, FSAR, FESUR
Robert J. Fleck, Jr., MD
Kara G. Gill, MD
Robert Paul Guillerman, MD
Misun Hwang, MD
Beth M. Kline-Fath, MD, FAIUM, FACR
Meera Kotagal, MD, MPH, FACS
Shailee V. Lala, MD
Brooke S. Lampl, DO
Amy R. Mehollin-Ray, MD, FAAP
Arnold Carlson Merrow, Jr., MD, FAAP
Mariana L. Meyers, MD, FAIUM
Hiep Nguyen, MD
Jeannette M. Peréz-Rosselló, MD, FAAP
Rupa Radhakrishnan, MBBS, MS
Janet Reid, MD, FRCPC
Audrey Rhee, MD
Gary R. Schooler, MD
Summit H. Shah, MD, MPH
Judy H. Squires, MD
Lisa J. States, MD
George A. Taylor, MD, FACR
Mahesh M. Thapa, MD, MEd, FAAP
Charulata Venkatesan, MD, PhD
The following planners/managers and reviewers have no financial relationships to disclose:
Rama S. Ayyala, MD — Activity Director
Jennifer Raju — Planner/Manager
Alexis LaCount — Planner/Manager
Paul Lewis, MD — Content Reviewer
The following faculty members (speakers, moderators, etc.) reported the following relationships that they or their spouse/partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
Jonathan R. Dillman, MD, MSc: Research Grants - Philips Healthcare; GE Healthcare
Helen R. Nadel, MD, FRCPC: Consultant - Beacon Bioscience Inc/ ICON Medical Imaging
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Cart (0 items)
- SPR 2022 MSK Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2022 Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2022 Improving Pediatric Radiology Protocols Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Thoracic Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 18th Basic Course on Pediatric Cardiovascular MRI (On-Demand)
- The 16th SPR Advanced Symposium on Pediatric Cardiovascular Imaging (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Pediatric Ultrasound Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2021 Neonatal Imaging Course (On-Demand)
- SPR 2020 Body MRI Online Course
- SCORCH 2020 Annual Meeting (On-Demand)
- SPR 2019 Fetal Imaging Virtual Course